OPENCARE Final Conference – Milan, 22 – 23 November 2017
Milan Luiss Hub for Makers and Students – via D’Azeglio, 3
What are the new models for community care and how are they gaining ground thanks to digital technologies? What urban or organizational conditions can facilitate the spread of open and collaborative care systems? What is the role of new digital manufacturing players in processes of social innovation and care? The conclusion of the European project OpenCare is a real chance to discuss these themes with both local and global communities, with researchers, key international experts and policy makers.
The first day (from 2:00pm to 7:00pm) will focus on:
- Next generation internet, digital social innovation & citizen engagement
- The relationship between collective intelligence and social innovation
- Cities as platforms for open innovation and the role of the Public Administration
The second day (from 10:00am to 5:30pm followed by refeshments) will focus on:
- New urban economy and Manufacturing 4.0 as a digital lever for inclusive innovation
- Care as an open and collaborative system
- Care economies and innovation
- Re-thinking care systems for people and with people: some real-life examples
The conference will showcase for the public projects selected by the Call for solutions: Open innovation for community care. Deadline for applications to the call has been postponed to 16th October 2017.
Click here to book your seats at the conference
An event organized by:
Comune di Milano e WeMake, in collaboration with Opencare partners
Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini
With the kind contribution of:
Milano Luiss Hub for Makers And Students; Avanzi – Sostenibilità per Azioni; Endeavor Italia; FabriQ, Cariplo Factory.
Versione italana QUI